For immediate hiring:
• Senior Associate to develop, produce, and evaluate learning modules using a variety of interrelated media and technology to support learning programs and projects.
• Associate to maintain and ensure good working condition of Center computers and peripherals and provide technical assistance and support to staff, participants and other users in the use of the Center’s computer resources.
• IMPACT Module Reviewer/Writer to review and revise, as necessary, the content of IMPACT K to 12 Filipino modules for Levels 1 to 3.
• Photo Assistant to provide assistance in the organization and classification of digitized archival photos, encodes bibliographic and descriptive information of the photo collection to the Center’s photo gallery.
• On-the-Job Trainees for the Knowledge Management and Networking Office.
For active pooling:
• On-the-Job Trainees for:
– Information Management Unit – Knowledge Resource Center under the Knowledge Management and Networking Office
– Educational Research Unit under the Educational Research and Innovation Office
Qualified and interested applicants may email a letter of interest, together with an updated CV to:
MA. CECILIA R. AREVALO-CARAG
Human Resources Management Unit
Administrative Management Office
Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Q.C.
Tel. No.: 924-7681 loc 110
E-mail Add.: firstname.lastname@example.org