09 Aug EMU OFFICER
Provides technical expertise in conceptualization, design, research and content / message development of video, audio materials and online programs. In serving as co-project manager in unit initiatives, mobilizes and gives inputs for planning, developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating production of educational media materials the testing/try-out of materials produced.
1. Timely development, production and try-out of audio/video productions and online fora in alignment with program and project goals, following articulated needs and requirements by external and internal clients.
2. Media productions and materials developed, produced and completed within agreed timelines, approved budget and in compliance with the quality policies, processes and procedures.
3. Submission of drafts and inputs to project proposals, production concepts, designs and related products and services, including analysis of audience needs, preferences and development of tools and processes for audience review and ensuring culturally appropriate materials.
4. Timely provision of inputs on review of concept notes, production scripts, plans and of knowledge materials, (such as videos, audio, multimedia presentations, training support video and graphics materials, as well as other instructional materials) addressing articulated client needs.
5. Responsive mobilization of technical support and coordination with consultants, partners, clients and other stakeholders, outsourced service providers and other interested parties as reflected in feedback provided by clients and stakeholders.
6. Timely and relevant inputs and updates to ISO documentation, files and records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide technical inputs in planning, design, development, production and review of educational videos and other media-based materials in support of the Center’s programs, projects and activities.
2. Draft and provide inputs for production scripts, story boards, sequence guides for use in media productions and online fora and other unit projects.
3. Coordinate with internal and external clients, stakeholders and partners for audience analysis and inputs in the design and conceptualization of productions.
4. Provide technical inputs in pre-testing and evaluation of video materials, data collection and analysis of audience feedback, and recommend revisions for culturally appropriate and responsive video productions.
5. Provide technical support, guidance and coordination with consultants, partners, service providers and other interested parties in support of video productions and similar materials.
6. Prepare input requirements and budgets for media productions, equipment rental, and other technical services, including technical inputs in planning, acquisition and maintenance of multimedia equipment and supplies.
7. Draft reports and other documents pertaining to productions, projects, reports and other documents of the unit.
8. Perform other related tasks as may be assigned.
1. Educational Attainment
- Completion of an appropriate Baccalaureate Degree from a duly recognized institution of higher learning.
- Preferably with Master’s Degree.
2. Work Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience/training (with Master’s Degree) or at least 7 years of relevant work experience/training (in the absence of Master’s Degree).
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add: