22 Aug EMU SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Provides technical support in planning, execution/implementation and review of media productions, online fora and events organized and related projects, activities and related initiatives within the framework of the knowledge management and dissemination programs.
- Technical inputs to drafts workplans, budget and inputs to draft production scripts including engagement of support services.
- Provision of technical support in the execution of Center’s audio/video productions.
- Coordination of outsourced services for Unit media productions and online events.
- Maintenance of updated Center YouTube channel and other online sharing platforms and upkeep of Center AV and web broadcasting assests.
- Support to organizational arrangements for try-out/preview of materials and their revision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical inputs in the design, planning and execution of Center web fora and events, audio materials and related presentations.
- Drafts/provides inputs for the development of work plans, budgets and mobilizes support services for unit projects, media productions and online events.
- Maintains project working documents, records of production activities and outputs as well as upkeep of media production and web broadcasting assets.
- Mobilizes resources for media productions and online events, develops work schedules, give technical guidance and monitors day to day tasks and activities of media production and organization of online events.
- Coordinates work of outsourced service providers for media production, post-production and organization of online events as well as internal and external clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Provides inputs in try-out/preview of media materials produced and online events.
- Performs other tasks and activities as may be assigned.
- Completion of an appropriate baccalaureate degree from a duly recognized institution of higher learning, preferably with master’s degree.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience/training (with 18 units toward master’s degree).
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience/training (without 18 units toward master’s degree).
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add: