09 Aug EMU SENIOR OFFICER
Provides technical leadership in the conceptualization, design, planning, implementation and review of EMU projects, media productions, web productions/online events and knowledge fora; coordinates functional areas, oversees unit activities, staff performance and quality assurance measures of unit outputs within the framework of the Center’s knowledge management program, projects and services.
1. Timely formulation, submission, monitoring and achievement of unit annual operational plans and related documents.
2. Provision and delivery of quality services in media production as scheduled and as approved by internal and external clients; ensure positive clients experience on unit services.
3. Efficient development and formulation of project proposals, production concept notes, designs and related documents and services for external funding; this includes ensuring that productions are audience-appropriate and relevant to articulated client requirements.
4. Quality assured and timely development/production of knowledge materials, (such as audio-visual presentations, training support video and graphics materials, as well as other instructional materials) addressing articulated client needs.
5. Continuous development and competency upgrading of staff within the framework of the Center PDMS, timely submission of contracts, midterm review and final evaluation.
6. Proper allocation/deployment of resources, accurate accounting and timely reporting of their utilization.
7. Maintenance, upkeep, recording and security of video and audio production and office equipment.
8. Other accountabilities as set by Center management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical oversight to the unit staff in the performance of their functions towards achieving the unit objectives.
- Evaluate the performance of staff under EMU and provide feedback to staff concerned
2. Educational Media Services
- Oversee conceptualization, planning, design, development, script writing, production, post-production, and dissemination of educational media materials in support of the Center’s programs, projects and activities.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight on quality assurance, including review, testing and evaluation of materials produced, ensuring relevance to audience.
- Manage the Center’s multimedia facilities by overseeing the proper storage, care, maintenance and security of AV materials, production equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate with clients and mobilize staff to meet requirements for educational media production services.
3. Provide technical leadership and guidance in dissemination of Center productions through social media and other online platforms; this includes oversight in planning, execution and review of online productions and knowledge fora.
4. Provide and recommend input requirements and budgets for educational media productions, equipment rental, and other technical services; this includes planning and management of acquisition and maintenance of multimedia equipment and supplies.
5. Review reports and other documents pertaining to productions, projects and operations of the unit.
6. Provide technical expertise and oversight on the maintenance and upkeep of the Center’s data resources disseminated through various means.
7. Perform other related tasks as may be assigned.
1. Educational Attainment
- Completion of a Master’s Degree or its equivalent from a duly recognized/accredited institution of higher learning.
2. Work Experience
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience.
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add: