06 Jan LPAU ASSOCIATE
Provide administrative support and technical assistance to the Legal and Policy Affairs Unit in all LPAU-related programs, projects, activities, processes and concerns.
- Full and satisfactory backstopping, administrative and logistical support provided for the timely, complete, and effective conduct, management and documentation of LPAU programs, projects and activities.
- Accurate, timely and efficient updating, organization, maintenance and processing of LPAU’s files, records and documents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, monitor and ensure timely submission of requested/ required legal and policy affairs documents.
- Disseminate new/ amended legal and policy guidelines/ procedures, tools, and/ or templates as may be required.
- Assist in the monitoring of updates on performance measures/ status reports of achievements of LPAU targets/deliverables.
- Help monitor Risks and Opportunities Assessment and Management documents, and actions taken to address complaints and corrective action requests of LPAU as may be applicable.
- File, organize and maintain all LPAU-related records and documents.
- Provide relevant frontline services and administrative and logistical support to LPAU staff.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned by the LPAU Senior Officer and/ or the LQMO Manager.
- Educational Attainment
Completion of an appropriate baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a duly recognized institution of higher learning.
- Work Experience
At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.