06 Sep QIPU Associate
Provide administrative support and technical assistance to the Quality and Systems Management Office (QSMO) Manager, Quality Improvement and Planning Unit (QIPU) Senior Officer and QIPU staff in unit/office-related processes, including planning, monitoring and evaluation activities and services.
- Full backstopping support provided for the timely, complete, and accurate recording and documentation of planning, monitoring and evaluation activities and services.
- Timely and complete documentation of all new and amended planning, monitoring and evaluation processes/ procedures and tools.
- Accurate, up-to-date, and complete documentation of planning, monitoring and evaluation reports, including quarterly performance measures submitted by the different units/ offices of the Center.
- Timely and satisfactory administrative and logistical support to QSMO and QIPU in all QSMO/QIPU-related functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure timely collection and monitoring of submissions of planning, monitoring and evaluation documents.
- Ensure timely dissemination of new/ amended planning, monitoring and evaluation processes/ procedures/ tools.
- Assist in the monitoring of updates on performance measures/ status reports of achievements of QIPU/QSMO.
- Provide administrative assistance in the conduct, management and documentation of QSMO and QIPU-led planning and evaluation activities.
- File planning, monitoring and evaluation-related records and documents, as well as other official documents of QIPU and QSMO.
- Provide frontline services and administrative and logistical support to QSMO staff.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned by the QIPU Senior Officer or the QSMO Manager.
- Educational Attainment
Completion of an appropriate baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a duly recognized institution of higher learning.
- Work Experience
At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 30, 2021