25 May QIPU OFFICER
Provide and/or oversee provision of lead technical support in the conduct, facilitation, documentation and reporting of the Center’s strategic planning, review and evaluation activities, processes and functions, as well as in the development, monitoring, maintenance and continual improvement of the Center’s quality management system.
1. Full and complete technical support in the implementation and conduct of activities and undertakings related to planning, monitoring and evaluation of Center plans including:
- Timely preparation, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the unit’s plans vis-à-vis the Center’s Five-Year Development Plan and its translation into Annual Unit Operational Plans.
- Timely preparation, review and submission of documents related to logistical and administrative services in support of QSMO’s planning and quality assurance and improvement functions and project requirements.
- Timely submission of unit inputs to Center reports and related documents.
2. Full and accurate documentation of the following planning activities and outputs of QSMO provided on time and in accordance with the Center’s quality standards:
- Consolidated Center Annual Operational Plans (AOPs).
- Mid-year review of AOPs.
- Year-end review of accomplishments and Center Scorecard
3. Completed initial preparatory activities and draft reports/outputs to show compliance with the Center’s management systems in accordance with international standards and requirements, including:
- Quality manuals and all related documents.
- Conduct/implementation, as well as complete and timely documentation of the Center’s internal audit process.
- Timely review/feedback and/or recommendations to MANCOM members on necessary actions for continued quality certification.
- Implementation and results of the annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and all other related evaluation mechanisms of the Center.
4. Actions contributory to positive satisfaction from partners/stakeholders for all QSMO programs and projects, particularly those related to planning and quality assurance management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lead in the provision of full technical support in the documentation services, including administrative and logistical support, in the timely conduct of the following:
- Annual operational planning
- Mid-year review of accomplishments
- Year-end review of accomplishments
- Monthly ISO meetings
- Management reviews
- Other Center-wide activities in the areas of planning and quality management as may be identified.
2. Provide full technical assistance in achieving ISO certification of the Center by performing all related tasks as may be identified by the QIPU Senior Officer or the QSMO Manager, particularly the following:
- Ensuring complete, accurate and up-to-date documentation of Center’s Quality Management System.
- Conducting client satisfaction surveys, including review and audit of Center processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the adherence to the Center’s quality management system and the requirements of certification standards.
- Working closely with members of the Center’s Quality Management Systems Committee and Internal Quality Audit team in addressing ISO-related issues and concerns in order to present clear and accurate reports on the status of the following during ISO meetings:
1. Changes in QMS
2. Actions taken on audit results
3. Collection of all quarterly PM status reports
3. Provide lead technical support in the process of identifying, evaluating and attaining certification for other quality standards, international citations/awards and recognition deemed suitable and fitting of an international organization like SEAMEO INNOTECH, including development of processes and tools to support certification for new quality systems as may be identified.
4. Provide technical assistance (including documentation, report-writing, workshop/training management and facilitation, etc. in the implementation and operationalization of identified QSMO tasks and functions.
5. Perform other related task/s that may be assigned by the QIPU Senior Officer and QSMO Manager.
1. Educational Attainment
- Completion of an appropriate Baccalaureate Degree from a duly recognized/accredited institution of higher learning.
- Preferably with Master’s Degree.
2. Work Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (with Master’s Degree) or at least 7 years of relevant work experience (in the absence of Master’s Degree).
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add: