20 Jan QIPU Senior Associate
Lead in the provision of technical support in the development, monitoring and maintenance of the Center’s quality management system, including in the Center’s strategic planning, review and evaluation processes and functions to ensure compliance with and continual improvement of the Center’s quality management system.
- Accurate, up-to date and complete documentation of the Center’s Quality Management System.
- Complete and accurate annual Center performance measures and targets based on collected inputs from all Offices/Units.
- Complete and accurate documentation and monitoring reports of implementation, as well as mid- and year-end accomplishments of annual performance measures and targets.
- Regular conduct and complete, timely documentation of the Center’s internal audit process.
- Timely and effective review/feedback and/or recommendations on necessary actions for continued quality certification.
- Accurate, timely and reliable annual Client Satisfaction Survey results/report, including analysis and interpretation of evaluation data from other offices and units.
- Timely and complete facilitation work and documentation of the development of processes and tools to support certification for new quality systems as may be identified
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide documentation services, including administrative and logistical support, in the timely conduct of the following:
- Annual operational planning
- Mid-year review of accomplishments
- Year-end review of accomplishments
- Monthly ISO meetings
- Management reviews
- Other Center-wide activities in the areas of planning and quality management as may be identified
- Provide technical assistance in achieving ISO certification of the Center by performing all related tasks as may be identified by the QIPU Senior Officer or the QSMO Manager, particularly the following:
- Ensuring complete, accurate and up-to-date documentation of Center’s Quality Management System.
- Conducting client satisfaction surveys, including review and audit of Center processes and procedures to ensure compliance with and adherence to the Center’s quality management system and the requirements of certification standards.
- Working closely with members of the Center’s Quality Management Committee and Internal Quality Audit team in addressing ISO-related issues and concerns in order to present clear and accurate reports on the status of the following during ISO Meetings:
- Changes in the QMS
- Actions taken on audit results
- Collection of all quarterly PM status reports
- Assist in the process of identifying, evaluating and attaining certification for other quality standards, international citations/awards and recognition deemed suitable and fitting of an international organization like SEAMEO INNOTECH, including development of processes and tools to support certification for new quality systems as may be identified.
- Provide technical support (including documentation, report-writing, workshop/training management and facilitation, etc.) in the implementation and operationalization of identified QSMO tasks and functions.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
- Completion of appropriate Baccalaureate Degree from a duly recognized/accredited institution of higher learning.
- Completion of a certificate and/or diploma program leading to a Master’s Degree (equivalent of 18 units)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, or at least 5 years of relevant work experience if staff does not possess the minimum educational requirement.
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 September 2021