Home Forums SEAMEO INNOTECH “Right Click” Podcast Series Benefits of Digital Technology

• Benefits of Digital Technology

This pandemic gives us the avenue to really weigh things up as to which one is with highest priority and not. When most engagements are done online, being equipped with knowledge in digital technology will bring us to the edge. This new innovations are of great help especially in the field of education where most of our learners are inclined digitally. Exploring and embracing digital technology is not my cup of tea honestly, but as change-maker and influencer of knowledge, this experience gives me the realization that I have to update myself in the digital world and must be willing to love this new normal way of learning because for me, this is the best way to transmit quality learning. GET UPDATED,TO UPDATE OTHERS…D

• Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of osias-andus
    osias-andus
    Participant

“Get updated, to update other”, i loved the statement. We cannot teach what we don’t have. At first, atleast we are so honest admitting that digital technology is not in our cup of tea but what is important we have that willingness to fill-in what is lacking in us. This realization is what i admired most.

Profile photo of alfredop-cafe
      alfredop-cafe
      Participant

Yes sir Osias and to some others of same view, we must be open to changes, get abreast in the dynamics of information in order to be always get updated with rather than being outdated. The current trends in Industrial Revo 4 have been due to the unprecedented speed in the evolution of technology that may result to the exponential rise in the development of the artificial intelligence found in most sophisticated human inventions. We need not only becoming literate, rather we move forward being experts in managing these machines to help mankind in performing the daily tasks, in making mass produce of best quality for human consumption, and in satisfying the strategic requirements towards attaining the strategic organizational goals more successfully. In educating our clients, these technological innovations shall become our implements to work with us in achieving quality, responsiveness, and productivity in accomplishing every educational mission. Teachers as digital citizens can do facilitating in the teaching and learning process more effectively and efficiently while employing the functionality and usefulness of the available gadgets and other applicable MT4T materials, with less effort and yields tremendous results.

Profile photo of vernadrm
    vernadrm
    Participant

Our lives have been invaded by digital technology. We dependent to the comfort it brings us. Really, it offers there’s so much opportunities but we must not forget that being too much in anything is not good. We must use it in moderation and responsible.

Profile photo of olivedacara
    olivedacara
    Participant

Digital technology gives learners an avenue or ways on how to express their views, opinions, ideas and the like. It gives a lot of benefits. Its ease of use and accessibility impacts is an advantage especially in education, it is a big help for both teachers and learners. For example, a teacher can ask his/her learners to take an online Test which will provide them an instant feedback resulting to a more productive time of work. Technology also reduces wasted time and cost of teachers and also allows learners to be on top of their education by having a permanent access to education.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.