Home Forums SEAMEO INNOTECH How can I make use of this toolkit for my school?

Tagged: ,

• How can I make use of this toolkit for my school?

Profile photo of aury atienza-santos
    aury atienza-santos
    Participant

Hi! I am primary teacher and I came across this website. I am very much interested in reading all the e-books and excited to learn from the contents. Do you have suggestions on how I can make better use of this toolkit? Any answer would be helpful. Thanks!

• Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of SEAMEO INNOTECH
    SEAMEO INNOTECH
    Keymaster

Thank you for your interest in the MT4T resources. The resources will be very helpful in improving your competencies in the use of mobile devices for your personal and professional development. Included in the books are suggestions, for instance, on how you can make use of the selected social media for your classroom teaching. There are mobile apps that you can also make use of depending on the mobile device you are using. One e-book compiles hundreds of online resources that have curated and organized for your convenience. Don’t forget, you need to download first the SEAMEO INNOTECH Reader to fully enjoy the features of the e-books. 🙂

Profile photo of kahmoreno
    kahmoreno
    Participant

I have tried reading the e-books in the e-reader app, i have to say that this innovation really help us all. All contents are timely and the reader is easy to use. thank you for this innovation, SEAMEO INNOTECH!!!

The forum ‘SEAMEO INNOTECH’ is closed to new topics and replies.