Home Forums SEAMEO INNOTECH MT4T Dissemination with Rajabhat Universities

• MT4T Dissemination with Rajabhat Universities

Profile photo of katinnotech
    katinnotech
    Participant

Please let us know what you think of  the MT4T Resources — website, e-Reader app, and set of e-Books.

• Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of praew
    praew
    Participant

It’s interesting to use mobile for teachers and help me in classroom management.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of praew praew.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of praew praew.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

It’s so easy for us to ise it to develop learning tools forThai teachers. For the future I need  Thai language for e-book for teacher self-learning. Thank you so much to guieding me.

Profile photo of SEAMEO INNOTECH
      SEAMEO INNOTECH
      Keymaster

Thank you for appreciating the MT4T resources. While we tried to make the English we used in the materials as simple as possible, we also recognize that we might still need to have some of the materials translated in other SEA languages. We will surely make an announcement on this when it happens. Stay connected with us through this website and the MT4T FB Page. 🙂

Profile photo of sunchai-c
    sunchai-c
    Participant

Your resources are helpful for any user from beginner to expert user but I have some suggestions,

1. I wish you make application ‘Reader’ for Iphone app store, because someone has only Iphone device.

2. Can you collaborative to each country to translate your ebook for local language?

SEAMEO INNOTECH
      Keymaster

Thank you, Sunchai-C for your comments! We will soon be coming out with the iPhone version of the SEAMEO INNOTECH Reader app. Please watch out for this. We also intend to partner with other Ministries of Education through the Southeast Asian region to help out in translating the MT4T materials to other SEA languages. Stay connected with us through this website and the MT4T FB Page for updates on other enhancements to the resources.  🙂

Profile photo of kroosang
    kroosang
    Participant

Very useful information available on MT4T for teachers, especially in teaching the technology-based generation.

The only suggestion for possible corroboration/ improvement is that the available e-books can be even more generally utilized if the books are also translated into Thai.

SEAMEO INNOTECH
      Keymaster

Thank you for your suggestion, Kroosang! We wouuld like it very much if the MT4T materials can be translated to other Southeast Asian languages. If you can recommend to us an institution that we can partner with to undertake the translation to Thai language, please let us know, or better perhaps, if the Rajabhat Universities can  consider collaborating with us on this. 😉

The forum ‘SEAMEO INNOTECH’ is closed to new topics and replies.