03 Feb ASSOCIATE (Office of the Director)
Provide administrative and technical support and secretarial services to the Center Director, inclusive of the Director’s representational and business development functions and act as information and reference point for the Center Director.
- Timely and appropriate provision of administrative support to the Center Director, including management, maintenance and upkeep of documents, files, and records.
- Timely dissemination of communication and correspondence.
- Effective and efficient coordination of all the Office of the Director’s activities and programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist and provide administrative and logistical support services in the day-to-day operations of the Office of the Director as follows:
- Draft letters, memos, correspondences and other communication.
- Disseminate of Office’s incoming and outgoing documents.
- Release documents from the Office of the Director to concerned Offices/ Units.
- Arrange travel requirements of the Center Director.
- Coordinate activities, events, appointments, and meetings with concerned stakeholders.
- Document and maintain records of meetings, appointments, and activities of the Center Director.
2. Manage records, acknowledgement, and dispatch of documents from the Office of the Director.
3. Assist in the proper document management in the Office of the Director to include proper recording and handling of documents and records in compliance with quality management system of the Center.
4. Maintain and update the Office of the Director’s database/ records such as:
- Directory of Center’s partners and stakeholders.
- Directory of SEAMEO officials, focal institutions in SEAMEO MOEs and other SEAMEO units.
- Database of documents and other official instruments.
5. Implement official protocols accorded to the Center Director before, during and after engagements.
6. Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
- Completion of an appropriate baccalaureate degree from a duly recognized institution of higher learning.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.