For immediate hiring:
• Specialist to assist in the data gathering, analysis and writing of two research projects of the Educational Research Unit.
• Senior Associate to develop, produce, and evaluate learning modules using a variety of interrelated media and technology to support learning programs and projects.
• Project Associate to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of the project Strengthening Delivery of Multigrade Program in Region VIII (SDMG R8), and other projects of the Educational Innovations Unit.
• Project Associate to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of the project Strengthening Alternative Learning Modalities in Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ALM Roadmap), and other projects of the Educational Innovations Unit.
• IMPACT Module Reviewer/Writer to review and revise, as necessary, the content of IMPACT K to 12 Filipino modules for Levels 1 to 3.
• On-the-Job Trainee for the Educational Research Unit to assist in developing a database of policies related to Philippine teachers’ welfare and motivation.
For active pooling:
• On-the-Job Trainees for:
– Information Management Unit – Knowledge Resource Center under the Knowledge Management and Networking Office
Qualified and interested applicants may email a letter of interest, together with an updated CV to:
MA. CECILIA R. AREVALO-CARAG
Human Resources Management Unit
Administrative Management Office
Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Q.C.
Tel. No.: 924-7681 loc 110
E-mail Add.: email@example.com