For immediate hiring:
• Specialist to design, implement and evaluate programs and projects of the Flexible Learning Solutions Unit.
• Specialist to assist in the data gathering, analysis and writing of two research projects of the Educational Research Unit.
• Senior Associate to lead in the provision of technical support in the development, monitoring and maintenance of the Center’s quality management system.
• Senior Associate to provide operational and administrative support relative to accommodation, function room and banquet requirements, thereby contributing in sustaining the Center’s operations/programs and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Senior Associate to provide technical support in planning, designing, conducting, monitoring and evaluating research programs and projects of the Educational Research Unit.
• Project Associate responsible for conceptualizing, collecting data, conducting web research, writing and editing of information and communication materials for print and web formats and undertaking project coordination tasks in support of the Center knowledge management programs and projects.
• Project Associate to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of the project Strengthening Delivery of Multigrade Program in Region VIII (SDMG R8), and other projects of the Educational Innovations Unit.
• Project Associate to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of the project Strengthening Alternative Learning Modalities in Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ALM Roadmap), and other projects of the Educational Innovations Unit.
• IMPACT Module Reviewer/Writer to review and revise, as necessary, the content of IMPACT K to 12 Filipino modules for Levels 1 to 3.
• On-the-Job Trainee for the Educational Research Unit to assist in developing a database of policies related to Philippine teachers’ welfare and motivation.
For active pooling:
• On-the-Job Trainees for:
– Information Management Unit – Knowledge Resource Center under the Knowledge Management and Networking Office
Qualified and interested applicants may email a letter of interest, together with an updated CV to:
MA. CECILIA R. AREVALO-CARAG
Human Resources Management Unit
Administrative Management Office
Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Q.C.
Tel. No.: 924-7681 loc 110
E-mail Add.: email@example.com