Design, manage and evaluate the implementation of mid-sized and single component learning and development programs and projects.
- All assigned learning and development programs are in accordance with the set criteria and delivered within the set schedule (Plan vs. Actual).
- Positive satisfaction ratings from participants generated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and carry out learning needs assessment both at the learner and organizational levels.
- Prepare concept papers, project proposals, risk assessment and business development documents for submission to local funding agencies and in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Lead and work with content providers and subject matter experts, Flexible Learning Tutors, Course Assessors, and Resource Persons.
- Design and manage learning processes such as workshops, structured learning exercises (SLEs), and training learning sessions on content areas related to one’s area of expertise based on the learning objectives of a training program.
- Develop training materials for group processes and learning sessions being managed in accordance with the set standards of the LDMO. This includes facilitator’s guides, participants’ worksheets, learning session guides, training instructional videos and training participant learning assessment and evaluation instruments (as needed).
- Participate in the conceptualization, design, planning, organizing, coordination and management of training programs and other complex capability building interventions of the Center.
- Document training programs, learning sessions, workshops highlighting the key learning points with substantive recommendations as inputs for future similar programs.
- Implement project level M & E to determine effectiveness of the assigned learning and development programs and areas for continual improvement.
- Prepare and consolidate periodic and terminal reports on training projects/activities conducted by the Office as required.
- Perform other related task/s that may be assigned.
- Completion of an appropriate bachelor’s degree from a duly recognized institution of higher learning, preferably with master’s degree.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience/training (with master’s degree).
- Up to 7 years of relevant experience/training (in the absence of the preferred without master’s degree).
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add: