03 Feb SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Office of the Director)
Provide technical and administrative support on research projects and activities of the Office Director in relation to the Center’s mandate and mission and vision.
- Compliance with research agenda, approved design and specifications, implementation plan, budget, and delivered of identified research projects are compliant with within the agreed timeline.
- Timely and efficient provision of logistic and technical support to the implementation of research projects/activities in accordance with approved timelines and quality standards of the Center.
- Accurate and up-to-date project records and databases for all assigned research projects and activities including proper documentation of all projects in compliance with the quality management system of the Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical assistance to the Center Director in the planning, design and conduct research.
- Prepare concept papers/proposals with technical guidance from the Center Director.
- Prepare, monitor and update project management documents such as project budgets/budget notes, project implementation plans, risk and opportunities assessments, quarterly monitoring reports, research dissemination plans and other project M&E tools.
- Coordinate and provide technical support in planning, organizing, monitoring workshops, meetings, field work and other activities related to implementation of research projects of the Office.
- Provide technical support in developing data gathering instruments and in conducting the data gathering activities including preparation of field notes, case studies, anecdotal records, and workshop proceedings.
- Responsible for proper data storage (e.g., raw data shared in one drive folder/hard disks) and warehousing (e.g., processed data in one drive folder).
- Facilitate quantitative and qualitative analysis and prepare initial interpretation of data (e.g., narrative, tabular, graphical) for integration in report writing.
- Prepare/Draft technical/research reports, research briefs, and policy notes.
- Monitor and evaluate research activities in accordance with quality standards of the Center such as monitoring of PIP, risk assessment treatment plan, budget and activities related to research project.
- Provide technical support in the planning, designing, and implementation of research dissemination activities to include preparation of dissemination material and documentation of research activities.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
- Educational Attainment
Completion of an appropriate baccalaureate degree from a duly recognized institution of higher learning, preferably with 18 units leading to a master’s degree.
- Work Experience
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience/training (with 18 units toward master’s degree).
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience/training (without 18 units toward master’s degree).
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.