EMU ASSOCIATE (Video Production)
Provides technical assistance and support services, as well as other inputs for activities and tasks relating Center audio and video production within the framework of Center programs and projects, knowledge dissemination and promotion activities for internal and external clients.
- Timely provision of technical support and inputs to activity plans for multimedia presentation materials in support of the Center’s knowledge dissemination and other programs and projects, including promotion activities that are compliant with client requirements.
- Technical assistance and support services in the development and production of quality multimedia materials for use in various Center programs, projects and promotion activities.
- Technical support services in developing and coordinating production schedules, plans and coordination with various partners/cooperating units.
- Maintenance of updated and accurate records of production equipment and Center’s multimedia resources.
- Provision of inputs to draft reports, ISO documents and unit records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support and inputs for scripts/story boards plans for development and production of multimedia presentations and other instructional aids/materials.
- Create multimedia graphics, animations and appropriate inputs for presentations, training modules, reports, publications, exhibits and multimedia productions.
- Document through video or other appropriate media, Center programs, activities and events.
- Provide technical and post production support in video and other multimedia productions as required to include the following:
- Musical scoring
- Graphics and related materials
- Coordination of support services relating to productions
- Assist in the maintenance and operation of production and presentation equipment and facilities.
- Provide technical support in the maintenance and upkeep of the Center’s digital resources.
- Perform other related task/s that may be assigned.
- Completion of an appropriate baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a duly recognized institution of higher learning.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
SEAMEO INNOTECH is an equal opportunity employer
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their letter of intent with an updated CV at email add: