The course will look into how the school head manages, develops, and evaluates performance of their teaching and non-teaching staff. The course also touches on the generational differences of today’s students and young adults to see how they could be better understood and managed to achieve higher educational outcomes.
The course also helps the school heads build a culture of learning in their school community. The learning objectives are:
• Understand the critical importance of a school head’s performance on staff development, student outcomes, and school success
• Assess and refine one’s own leadership and management styles, behaviors, and values
• Understand and empathize with a diverse group of teachers, non-teaching staff, and students
• Prepare and conduct an effective performance management process
• Build a culture of learning in their school community
**Participation to this course is by invitation**