thu06aug10:00 am11:30 amSEA-Teacher-TVET Lecture Series: Mobility and Teaching Innovations in the New Normal10:00 am - 11:30 am GMT+7 SEAMEO Secretariat YouTube Channel Event Organized By: SEAMEO Secretariat
To share teaching and learning innovations and experiences during COVID-19 pandemic, the SEAMEO Secretariat organizes “SEA-Teacher-TVET Lectures” every Thursday of August 2020 by showcasing the innovative lecture videos/clips from TVET
To share teaching and learning innovations and experiences during COVID-19 pandemic, the SEAMEO Secretariat organizes “SEA-Teacher-TVET Lectures” every Thursday of August 2020 by showcasing the innovative lecture videos/clips from TVET and University lecturers who are under the SEA-Teacher and SEA-TVET Network.
– The learning sessions are free and open to public, especially for TVET and university students and teachers in Southeast Asian countries and beyond.
– No need for pre-registration
– Certificate will be provided to participants who attend the session and complete the Certificate Validation Form.
– To attend the session, scan QR code or join the YouTube link (The link of each session will be different).
– Link for Certificate Validation Form will be shown at the end of each session.
– For details on the next sessions, visit www.seameo.org or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction of SEA-Teacher-TVET Lecture Series
Dr Ethel Agnes P-Valenzuela, Director, SEAMEO Secretariat
- Guest Speaker: Learning and Mobility in Lockdown European
Ms Sylvie Bonichon, European Association for Institutions in professional Higher Education, France
- Smartways to use Smartphones in Class
Mr Luijin Jose, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology, Philippines
- How to Make Videos Using Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Stream & Social Media
Ms Noor Hanim Ismail, Politeknik Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah, Malaysia