Category: Online Learning, Asynchronous, Synchronous
Tags: School Head, Supervisor, Principal
Essentials of Strategic Thinking and Innovation is the first of the three courses on Strategic Thinking and Innovation (STI). The course provides educators an overview of strategic thinking and innovation. It highlights the need for the competency, reframes the learner’s understanding of its related concepts within the context of education, and brings the learner to reflect on the competencies of strategic thinking and innovation. Course completers will get an International Certificate of Competence and 15 CPD units.
• Introduction to strategic thinking and innovation based on the Competency Framework for Southeast Asian School Heads
• A look at the school heads’ challenges in the changing educational landscape using the School Leader’s Work Context
• Reframing of strategic thinking and innovation in terms of its concepts and competencies
• Case analysis of a school whose school head viewed the problems from a wider perspective and applied strategic thinking and innovation in addressing the problems
• A view on the long-term impact of a project/ program on stakeholders
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page
Modality: Online course with synchronous and asynchronous chat sessions; Online revalidation to complete the course
Duration: 54 hours in a span of 8 weeks
Fee: Php 10,000
Share us on social media!